- Nothing makes me feel classier than sharpie-ing up my shoes for a night on the town. #
- Should you need a Bin Laden break – Might Be a Little Douchey, But It's Natural. http://www.makesfunofstuff.com/?p=472 @MakesFun #
- Why am I still surprised to see my husband get all emotional over a Miley Cyrus movie? Better question, why are we watching this movie? #
- I can't decide if I'm outraged our depressed. Maybe both. — http://sprocketink.com/get-your-mrs/ #
- "Boil beans in water until soft." How hard can that be? *cue explosion* #Shouldn #039;tBeAllowedToCook #
- Cinco de Mayo! My kingdom for a margarita. I wonder if Kate Middleton thinks twice before using that phrase these days… #
- Barack isn't the only one sporting the smooth moves in the White House — http://sprocketink.com/dont-forget-about-michelle/ @sprocketink #
- …and then I was quoted in the same article as Jake Shimabukuro and Julia Nunes. Squee! http://t.co/hAoI9js via @washingtonpost #
You’ve hit the ukulele big time, Elly! Congrats!
Happy Mother’s Day to one of my two favorite mommies-to-be!!
I love your tweets. They’re little sparkly bits of Elly goodness.
Thank you! I finally know I’m not the only one who uses sharpies in my shoe-care regiment.
P.S. I know it’s kinda early but I’m gonna wish you a happy mother’s day, okay? Brace yourself…
Happy Mother’s Day!
Comments are closed.