- To pee or not to pee (specifically into a bright orange jug or two) that is the question. How does one hide a pee jug during a showing? #
- I'm going to spend the day trying to see how many times I can work the words "poppy cock" into casual conversation. #
- "I'm glad you like my apartment, but can you leave now? I have to pee in a jug. Feel free to make an offer. On the apartment, not the jug." #
- Holy crap they put in an offer! (And no, not on the pee jug. Sickos.) #
- It never ceases to amaze me just how much surface area I can cover with a good surprise sneeze. #allergiessuckcricketballs #
- Carrying around this much pee makes me have to…well…you can guess. http://twitpic.com/4k2g7w #
- Quick – writer's block! What survival tips would you offer someone trapped in an elevator with 28 other people. Go! #
- Thanks for the help, Interwebz! — Survival Tips for being Trapped in an Elevator http://sprocketink.com/?p=4261 @sprocketink #
- I have 666 followers. Now watch my head spin around in circles while I projectile vomit. Tahdah!!! #
- I'm out of attorney review! I'm going to celebrate by throwing dirty dishes and clothes about and living in squalor for a few days. #
- There are ribs, collard greens, and banana pudding in my near future. Imma explode in anticipation. Probably afterwards, too. #
- You know how somedays life pokes you on the shoulder and whispers, "You are one seriously lucky bitch?" Well, thank you. Every one of you. #
This is awesome. Following you on Twitter, like immeds. Keep up the entertaining stream.
Hahaha. I said stream.
Comments are closed.