- I'm dressed to the nines but it's only the fours so I feel rather silly. #
- Got the Monday blues? Make em orange. And enter to win this foxy hand painted ukulele. http://wp.me/pueVq-1GK Dammit. #
- http://plixi.com/p/87607763 @KeepingYouAwake Brilliant! #
- I'm going to blind you with science. Australian science. – This Just In: Drugs are Bad for You http://sprocketink.com/?p=2927 @sprocketink #
- Off to town to see Bengal Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Or is Croudhing Tiger, Baghdad Zoo? Tiger is def in the title somewhere… #
- Pickles for breakfast! No, that's not a euphemism. Sheesh. #
- So much for me getting anything done today. http://twitpic.com/4fcl18 #
- I wrote about drugs. Again. – Your Toddler is a Junkie http://sprocketink.com/your-toddler-is-a-junkie/ @sprocketink #
- Snowing. Again. That ground hog is frickin' hilarious with his April Fool's pranks. #lyinglittleshit #
- This might be the coolest person I don't know. Yet. http://bit.ly/gtGkwH #
- You should all follow @EmanG25 because he's new here and doesn't have any friends. At all. In life. #apityfollowisstillafollow #ff #
- …and it is done. I know who one the uke. But I'm still not telling you until 12:45. 'Cause I'm a bitch like that. Weather makes me moody. #
- Also I seem to have given up spelling for Lent. #
- Dear @jtimberlake, not only does your music make my ovaries dance, you have biscuits and gravy on your Southern Hospitality menu. #yum #
Not a euphemism, just Elly masturbating with a breakfast pickle. As usual.
Do you follow Paula Deen? I’m guessing that’s how you know when she’s licked something new.
I do now! You’re brilliant!
Comments are closed.