- I just broke my snow boots. THAT takes talent. #
- A Roc em Soc em Robot ukulele? It's like someone just put peanut butter in my chocolate! http://etsy.me/ffnWwK Check that, @MazelTaj! #
- A beautiful post from beautiful survivor @adamslisa. — http://lisabadams.com/?p=771 #fuckcancer #
- If my uniform had feathers on the shoulders, I would bedazzle it. And then I would audition for the Jersey Shore. #WhyAmIWatchingFootball #
- Quite possibly the best t-shirt in the history of all time. http://t.co/s0rSF9x via @CultureBrats #
- Him: Going to any shows this week? Me: What's the point. Brief Encounter closed. *sigh* #
- I just watched Black Swan. I am not okay. I will now watch Dr. Horrible on repeat until the thought of tulle no longer makes me shudder. #
- Maybe there's an upside to being trapped indoors due to snow. http://twitpic.com/3pgcfy #
- Reason #472 I shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen while sleep deprived? Hot mulled water with marshmallows is disgusting. #
- So excited I could piddle! – HBO developing series around musical-comedy duo Garfunkel And Oates http://t.co/FCf2HEy via @The_AV_Club #
- I don't really have an explanation, just thought this should be documented. Captions welcome. http://twitpic.com/3qe16g #
Ooooo you just reminded me again of the film that I should never, EVER watch when the power tools are not secure.
OOooooo!!! I want to live in the blue bird house of happiness! Thank you snow!
I was laughing until I get to the “So excited I could piddle” part. I now piddle whether I’m excited or not.
Comments are closed.