- Famous last words: "Oh look! The beer bong is only 15 bucks!" #
- Just watched Brief Encounter for the very last time. Is there an emoticon for a broken heart? #
- Is it too early to call it a day and go to sleep? #
- Some of those leftover New Year's fireworks seem to be exploding in my lower intestine. #
- I suppose I should go shower. The eau de hamster isn't going to go away all on its own. #
- Rubber cement fixes everything. Except computers, apparently. This is a frickin' mess. #
- I'm never sleeping again. — Track Recent Mass Animal Deaths Using Google Maps http://t.co/5TTZOHN #
- I'm such a sucker for this kind of movie. Does it make me old that my big Sat night plans are watching this in PJs? http://bcove.me/etb5imyh #
- Not the sort of thing you want to see staring down at you in the bathroom. http://twitpic.com/3nojth #
- Dear snow, don't you even THINK about sticking. Oh how I hate winter. #
- Way to make me proud, NYC! Empire State Building Now Fully Wind Powered : TreeHugger http://t.co/mHpX6ru via @TreeHugger #
- My bud @MelissaTRomo is celebrating her 100th post today! Visit her site, say congrats, and raise $ for Autism Speaks. http://t.co/QCX6T6i #
- I'm a sucker for flattery RT: @subWOW You have to listen to this ukulele duo of King of the Road. It is really good! http://t.co/eknf2Eh #
Cement doesn’t fix computers? Oh crap, my IT department are gonna be pissed!
Comments are closed.