- I can't believe I'm voluntarily travelling towards the snow. #
- We found the snow. It's in Shartlesville. We're tempted to camp out here and stockpile Shartlesville memorabilia. #
- Damn you, snow. *shakes fist* You've defeated me again. Boo. Hiss. #
- Home sweet Hoboken! Now about finding parking… http://twitpic.com/3k9eag #
- I suppose that's one way to avoid dealing with a stroller in this weather. #Hoboken http://twitpic.com/3kleqm #
- It's not every morning you wake up to find a head lamp at your bedside. #
- Just bought my black eyed peas and collard greens. Bring on the New Year! #
- Where's an independent, impartial opinion when I need it? Anyone? Bueller? #
- I just shared my Cheerwine stash with @bridgetcallahan. She said, "It's like red velvet cake in a can." Best description ever. #
- I have a stick of butter in my pocket and a bottle of prosecco. Let the festivities begin! #
- Um, NKOTB? I just felt my childhood crush shrivel up and drop off. #
- KILLER WHALES!! Also? Happy New Year, I guess. #
Happy new year to you tweeting lady. I am still holding out on the twitter. Because I am a rebel of society and way too wordy to possibly say anything in 140 characters or less. So balls to that. But happy new year to YOU!
Comments are closed.