- I *think* this is supposed to hold keys? Or maybe disembodied spleens. One of the two. — http://bit.ly/g2T7mk @craftastrophe #
- I just found my cell phone inside a tupperware inside the fridge. Maybe more caffeine will help? #
- I was just asked, "How old are you? 42 right?" *sigh* I must really need sleep. #
- Loving the free holiday album from @CigarBoxNation. All the instruments are homemade! http://cigarboxguitar.com/cigar-box-christmas/ #
- Being full of shit can be a good thing! — Using Waste, Swedish City Shrinks Its Fossil Fuel Use – http://nyti.ms/hfDE0N #
- Wild packs of philosophers defiling Hoboken. http://twitpic.com/3fxrwc #
- Agreed! Thanks for doing it again! RT @suebob @neilochka Your online holiday concert is the best thing ever. http://trunc.it/daoo0 #
- The best thing I've read this week. Beautiful and bad ass. http://j.mp/eyzZK3 @WhatKindOfGirl #
- Can't wait to see Brief Encounter again tonight! I so wish the band would do a cabaret show. *swoon* — http://t.co/xA8Zfp2 #
- Elf missions, book browsing, drink sipping…then a @stephenmarkley reading at some place called the Happy Ending Lounge. Need. Caffeine. #
- "Book 'em Brontes!" http://t.co/QgYY5yU courtesy of @MelissaTRomo #
- Finally! I've found a pet chameleon just the right size for my apartment. http://t.co/2x2rQfb #
Whew! Good to know I’m not the only one who leaves my cell phone (but mostly keys) in the fridge.
That IS a beautiful and bad ass manifesto! Suddenly I feel like needle felting a CPU.
I think that Chameleon moonlights as Digger the athletes foot fungus in commercials!
OMG, that lizard is the cutest thing ever. He has a little grumpy face. I still wouldn’t want him in my house, though. I am critter-intolerant.
I loved the Brief Encounter video – that was awesome!
Oh good! I really can’t get enough of that show. Going again next week!
Comments are closed.