- Today's @craftastrophe is brought to you by my head cold…and cold meds: Some Things Should Never Be Jewelry http://bit.ly/berKIS #
- Dear NPR, I couldn't be more in love with you right now. Noel Coward AND ukuleles! #
- If you were going to a party at The Plaza tonight and hoped to convince James Earl Jones to do body shots with you, what would YOU wear? #
- That question is only kinda hypothetical. Also? You could substitute Vaness Redgrave for Darth Vader if it'd make your answer any easier. #
- Turns out I'm taller than Glenn Close. #
- Would one of you mind holding my head up while I try and cram in some more cold meds? #
- RT @toywithme This lady rocks my VAGINA! Read her! RT @BugginWord: @toywithme This post is all your fault. http://wp.me/pueVq-1rA #
- Dear refrigerator: Your contents are boring. I hate you. #
- Best. Batman. Ever. http://i.imgur.com/euAPO.jpg #
I read the refrigerator tweet as “Your CONTESTS are boring.” I was like, “Hey lady, at least your fridge has contests. Mine just has rotting green onions.”
Looks like Batman was right in the middle of using his tongue for toilet paper, judging from the position of his hind leg.
No. That’s just a special pose he does for Alfred.
Hahahahaha, you’re evil.
Oh and here’s something to get your mind off vibrators:
Rats, I thought the link was to one picture in particular — look at photo # 19! Think of it in your bedroom.
Love it. But I might love that portrait of her even more. I’d love to have a cosmo with her.
I have been sick for over two weeks now. What about you.
You had me at NPR. *heart*
Comments are closed.