- Dong, have you seen my automobile? #
- The zombie craze has gone too far. http://bit.ly/dve32r @TheBloggess these seem right up your alley. @craftastrophe #
- WARNING: The world might be ending. I will voluntarily be attending a Yankee game tonight. #
- I forgot how many projectiles there are at a baseball game. #
- Oh how I love OK Go and their quirky videos! (But I'm still a cat person, for the record.) — OK Go – White Knuckles – http://t.co/LEfSVou #
- See? Proof I'm a cat person. (Thanks @bridgetcallahan! You made my week.) — http://t.co/gqr0Meo #
- Dance your cares away. *clap, clap* Worries for another day-ay-ay. Let the music play. *clap, clap* #
- Dear Summer, I miss you already. Sorry Fall, but you're just one step closer to Winter. *shudder* #
- Hey Manhattan, can you skootch over? You're blocking the allegedly stunning Harvest Moon. #
- I'd never seen color photos from the 30's before today – stunning. America Before Pearl Harbor-Early Kodachrome Images http://t.co/Ne8pKyt #
- Guess who's going on a sudden roadtrip to Virginia! http://twitpic.com/2r8lgs #
- Way to keep it classy, Virginia. http://twitpic.com/2rk96j #
- You know how people say, "Go to your happy place?" I'm there. http://twitpic.com/2rm2wo #
- I just became an expert on humming bird poo. You really do learn something new everyday, eh? #
- The only bad part about my day is that at some point it has to end. http://twitpic.com/2ry3b0 #
I love OK Go’s vids — and I love that my kids adore them too. They have them saved on their “favorites,” and watch them repeatedly, and I can’t object. So fun.
Also, now I shall be singing Fraggle Rock all day, so thanks for that.
Lake! BIG Lake!
Hadn’t seen that OK Go yet! Love it! How on earth do they keep such serious faces with all those happy little tails wagging?
humming bird poo eh?
Comments are closed.