- Bunnies are supposed to be cute, not terrifying. #FAIL – Bun(ny) In The Oven http://bit.ly/bfhvSg @craftastrophe #
- I'm developing an unhealthy obsession with the Old Spice guy. If only he sparkled…. #
- Just bought a pitch pipe for the ukulele that hasn't even arrived because I am THAT excited. #
- Gonna swing by and see @JoeMangrum at work! http://post.ly/o2fK in reply to JoeMangrum #
- I hate flying, but I can get into a flight of sangria. http://twitpic.com/27425k #
- I'm a big fan of @ewgorg and their work for safe cosmetics- and Annie Leonard. Watch the new video: http://storyofcosmetics.org. #fuckcancer #
- Yes, Pandora. I'm still listening. Now giddyup. #
- I just got my #BlogHer10 badge in the mail! My liver hurts already. #
- YES! RT @danitosupreme: @bugginword If seeing this (http://tinyurl.com/2fpftsw) and thinking of you is wrong, I don't want to be right. in reply to danitosupreme #
- I'm pretty sure the spice of life is actually cumin. #
I do love a good wine flight myself. And cumin. But I hate that cumin smells like armpit while you’re cooking it.
You mean, if only the Old Spice guy was made of cumin.
Why can’t I find a guy made of cumin?
Bunnies ARE scary-ass creatures that should be banned – I still have horrible memories of Watership Down!
Comments are closed.