- Seems my iPod is feeling a little sappy. Quick, someone lend me a lighter. â™« http://blip.fm/~ovt5y #
- You know it's an extra bad craft when it inspires Jesus to roll his eyes. RT @craftastrophe Bedazzled be thy Jesus http://bit.ly/9TJhSm #
- Ah! There's nothing more conducive to productivity than the rumble of asphalt stripping machinery and the smell of hot tar. #hoboken #
- The entrance to my building smells like a sewage treatment plant. That has got to be good for resale, right? #
- Calling all Atlanta and Chicago foodies. Where should I book a private dinner for 25 trendy peeps? I'll owe you a margarita… #
- With a client and can't stop fidgeting because something keeps scratching my back. Just realized it's the tags on my new bra. I'm a dork. #
- William Shatner is better than caffeine. Yay friday! http://www.tbs.com/video/index.jsp?oid=215657&eref=sharethisUrl #
- And I thought I was bad with my little aluminum wine carafe. RT @craftastrophe Have Box, Will Travel …. http://bit.ly/9Qe7QR #
- Looking at houses in Spring is like grocery shopping while hungry. #
A lighter is always necessary for those sappy moments – My colleagues don’t agree but hey, what’s it got to do with them?
.-= Eternally DistractedÂ´s last blog ..Back to reality =-.
Is the place where you book dinner for trendy peeps different than a place you book dinner for non-trendy peeps? And what if some are trendy and some are not? Like if it’s split evenly, with that one person being in a totally different category where they are neither trendy or non-trendy? What then??!
PS- I love your tweets.
.-= SpotÂ´s last blog ..The one where I look young and Sean *nearly* starts a zombie apocalypse =-.
Did you know there’s a popular movement afoot to have William Shatner appointed as the next Governor General of Canada? Weird, but true. (On the plus side — it’s never gonna happen!)
.-= Debra She Who SeeksÂ´s last blog ..Lost Generation =-.
I can think of no better way to start the week than a William Shatner ‘song’ – his ‘Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds’ is the funniest thing I’ve EVER heard.
Hey – and try Shatner AND caffeine together – whoop de whoop!
.-= BrokenBiroÂ´s last blog ..Are Tuesday’s blue (& what does Nick smell like?) =-.
After the cleaners come in and clean our entryway, it smells like they spilled an entire bottle of Pine Sol. It’s gag-arrific, but at least I can say that’s better than sewage smell.
.-= Aunt JuiceboxÂ´s last blog ..Memoir Monday – Prom Style =-.
Comments are closed.