- Both the chopped spinach and the blueberries live in white plastic bags in my freezer. Only one is good on oatmeal. #FAIL #
- I know it's Monday and you feel icky, but this video will make you feel happy and alert…and disturbed. http://bit.ly/86iosi #
- The upside of a $20 haircut is I don't feel like I was totally robbed when I hate it. Downside is I'm pretty much guaranteed to hate it. #
- Tell the Senate Dem. Caucus: A health care deal w/out a #publicoption isn't a compromise, it's a capitulation. http://bit.ly/7fSEUE #
- I can't possibly eat turkey yet again. Every day since Tgiving – turkey. Next year I'M ordering the turkey. 15lbs for 5 people, my ass. #
- Just saw Santa riding on a firetruck down Washington. Are we doing all the holidays early now #Hoboken? #
- Just spent 3 min giggling at the tweets of @Helen_Keller. I need to get out more. Just as soon as my hair grows out. http://bit.ly/2lj2JN #
- Working on the effing xmas letter. So far I've got "Seasons Greetings" and "In case you haven't heard, I'm not dying." That's enough, right? #
- I may never leave the house again now that I've found my new best friend. I think this is my favorite post: http://bit.ly/7mXxEf #
- I was just interviewed as part of @Neilochka's Great Interview Experiment. I don't think I left any visible scars. http://bit.ly/693dBd #
- I need empty jars. Maybe I should just rifle through the building's recycling instead of consuming my weight in pickles, salsa, and jam. #
- Gotta date with a vampire. Yes THAT one. Yes AGAIN. Shut it. #
- I'm still receiving GOLF magazine for some unknown reason. No, it's not a gift from Tiger. I'm pretty sure I didn't sleep with him. #
- I should really learn to be more decisive. Maybe. #
- At Borders for @thepioneerwoman's book signing. Girlie draws a bigger crowd than @dooce. #
- I know way too many sagitariuses…sagitari…oh whatever…the people having birthdays this month. I'm not sure my liver can take this. #
- Note to self: No matter how badly you want the jar, refrain from eating pickles until you're done drinking your hot chocolate. Blech. #
- If I pretend we sent Ginny away for a spa retreat rather than left her abandoned in a tow yard for a week, will I feel better about it? #
- http://twitpic.com/tftif – Look what Rocco got for his birthday. He's actually eating it, too . #
I shall follow you on the twitter. All the laughing will be lovely.
.-= mepsipaxÂ´s last blog ..Feckin hell =-.
DUUUUDE! Is that Kaukauna port wine and cheddar cheese spread? ‘Cause, if so, Rocco and I got a date with some Ritz crackers…
.-= FallingÂ´s last blog .. =-.
Oh no, not you, too?! I don’t trust a cheese that doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Comments are closed.