- Everyday is an exciting new adventure in bodily fluids…and not so fluids. #
- He may look like Rocco, but he inherited at least one thing from me… http://t.co/pq0RUo1S #
- Rocco just said with no hint of sarcasm, "Hopefully it snows." I'll be spending the next forty minutes lecturing and slapping him. #
- Day 5 dairy free…and I've somehow managed not to cut anyone. Yet. #
- I just slept for eight (EIGHT!) consecutive hours. *cue heavenly chorus* #
- All due respect, King Missile – but I'd rather have detachable boobs. #
- So excited to get my hair chopped off I'm practically vibrating. Then again, that might just be the caffeine. #
- I love everything about this. http://t.co/bgebKIKt Thanks @JettSuperior #
- After hours of skyping with Grandma, Paul is now trying to have a conversation with a Wham video on the iPad. Yes I said Wham. #soHipItHurts #
- The upside of having burp clothes all over the place? Ya never have to hurt your hand on those pesky twist-offs. Yay beer. #
- Bright lights, big kiddie – Time for Paul's first trip to Midtown…and a much needed mimosa. #
Love, love, love the Before I Die project! Thanks so much for the link. I’ve posted it on my FB, ’cause it deserves the publicity.
Hugs to you all!
Comments are closed.